Fulbourn Computer & PC Repair Services & Support
Cambridge PC Support is a computer repair and PC maintenance company based in Cambridge. We are specialists in PC repair and diagnosing and repair all kinds of computer, laptop and network problems.
- Are you worried about banking & shopping safely on the Internet?
- Are you spending ages talking to technical support in a far off land?
- Do you feel like throwing your computer out of the window?
- Do you have a nasty virus infection that won't go away?
- Do you want your laptop repaired within days rather than weeks or months?
- Is your computer running like treacle or locking up for no reason?
- Really don't want to have to disconnect your computer to take it for repair?
- Unsure about the inexperienced staff at your local major PC store?
- Like to connect to the Internet wirelessly?
- Do you need a friendly local & expert computer service you can rely on?
We'd love to repair your computer!
Call us now on 01223 813344
- Prompt, efficient & reliable
- For home and small business
- Free pick-up and drop-off
- Outstanding first-time fix rate
- PC business call service onsite
- Onsite problems usually fixed within an hour
- No call-out fee
- No job too small
- Expert, friendly & affordable
- 20 years computer experience
- PC home call service onsite
- Offsite problems usually fixed within a day or two
Established in 2003, Cambridge PC Support is totally independant of any of the branded computer repair companies and computer support franchises in Fulbourn and thus provide a vastly more effective and personal service.
What we do:
Who we work with:
- Home and domestic computer owners
- Small Businesses
- Home workers
- Students and teachers
- New computer owners
- Senior computer owners
We call at your home, small office or business at your convenience and will repair your computer or fix your network problems while you wait. If necessary, we can also arrange to collect your desktop or laptop/notebook PC for more extensive repairs and servicing at our workshop. We repair and service computers, laptops, notebooks, PCs and networks in Cambridge, Newmarket and surrounding areas and villages.
Call us now on 01223 813344
Computer Repairs in Cambridge | Laptop Repairs in Cambridge | Notebook Repairs in Cambridge | Computer Repairs in Newmarket | Laptop Repairs in Newmarket | Notebook Repairs in Newmarket
Cambridge PC Support Computer Laptop repair Cambridge - for Cambridge PC & Laptop repairs, virus and spyware removal, data transfer, data migration, data recovery, wireless networks, fix computer, Internet problems, home computer help, computer shop, laptop shop.
Cambridge PC Support repair and service all computers and networks, including:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. Wireless networks are our speciality! We cover Fulbourn and surrounding villages.
Fulbourn lies 5 miles south-east of the centre of Cambridge. The village itself is quite compact and nearly in the centre of the administrative parish. North and East of the village the land is a flat, drained fen; to the south and south-West the Gog Magog Hills. Outside the residential area the land is fairly open farmland. There is a wooded area including a Nature Reserve to the east in the Manor grounds. The village is set within the Cambridge Green Belt.
In the High Street there are a number of shops including a Co-op supermarket, a butcher selling own-flock and local produce, a greengrocer selling produce from New Covent Garden Market, a chemist, a flower shop, a post office, an art gallery, a used-car dealer, a cappuccino bar, a beauty salon, a Chinese take-away and a kebab shop, as well as "Twelve", the church office/meeting-room. There is also a Tesco superstore within the parish close to the hospital site. Along with the Fulbourn Community Centre on Haggis Gap, perhaps the most important social centre in the village is The Six Bells pub, now owned by the White family and housed in a building that dates from the 1400s. Being historically "the last coaching stop on the way to Newmarket", Fulbourn at one time had over twenty public houses, including The Harrow Inn (now no longer a pub) and The White Hart, which is still functioning.
Fulbourn falls within the jurisdiction of Cambridgeshire County Council and South Cambridgeshire District Council for local government.
The village's business park is joined by the Capital Park on the site of the old hospital, which has many tens of thousands of square feet of office space. These parks enhance the area's business environment beyond what was started by the creation of the Science Parks which date from the 1980s and 1990s.
Slow computer performance, crashing PC
Computer & network repairs & services for home & business
Virus, spyware & malware prevention and removal
Testimonials from some of our recent customers
Areas covered in Cambridge and Newmarket
We love to fix computers and networks!
Some of our computer services: